Monday, October 31, 2011

Autumn and art



Hello dear fans and lovers of beauty!


Today I would like to ask you: do you like autumn nature? I really like this time of year. All the trees are very beautiful and colorful. Leaves slowly fall to the ground and turns into a nice fluffy carpet. To people in all their glory is Autumn is nature. This sight fascinates me. In his fine art gallery, I often create autumn art.
Many artists depict the nature autumn in their paintings. Consequently many people like this beautiful time of year.
I often like to enjoy the autumn park. Lonely autumn streets ...
Autumn and art - so sounds to this article. Therefore I would like to share with you my autumn paintings emotions and moods, which I bring to the canvas. Autumn Nature creates positive music in my soul. I love autumn as well as art.
Please enjoy and be happy!
Your artist Valery Rybakow. http://www.rybakow.com/

No comments:

New Painting for SALE

Contributors

Blog Archive

Followers