Thursday, May 3, 2012

Flower painting FLOWERS IN SUNSET

Flower painting FLOWERS IN SUNSET
 

FLOWERS IN SUNSET



Картина маслом и мастихином: ЦВЕТЫ НА ЗАКАТЕ.
Size painting: 12.5 x 27.5 cm. Oil on canvas, palette knife. 2012.
Painting Image FLOWERS IN SUNSET - Copyright © www.rybakow.com


Painting FLOWERS IN SUNSET is a continuation of the style of painting, which I like very much. It can say my style or my handwriting.
I remember after my solo exhibition "The sky is getting closer" I was approached by the curator of the exhibition and the museum offered to donate one of my painting. I chose this palette knife painting:
Plein-Air knife Painting.  Artist Rybakow. painting:"Loneliness 199". 32х60, 2010

To which I replied, but it's not artist Rybakow :-) And then I wondered, and what most painting reflect my style and manner of writing, painting palette knife. Curated with great confidence shown in the painting , which occupied a central place in my show. Here is the oil painting and palette knife:

Valery Rybakow. Landscape knife painting. Painting:"Road To a temple.", canvas, oil, palette knife. 69х96, 2010 


And I agreed with the supervisor that this is the Rybakow .
Painting FLOWERS IN SUNSET was born out of great memories of a trip to the mountain and cozy Switzerland. These beautiful mountains at sunset, the fresh air, peace and peace of mind captured my heart. I would like to convey to you, dear friends, this piece of happiness. I hope this painting with oil and palette knife will not leave you indifferent :-)
Let it be all you good!

Photo looks like some painting FLOWERS IN SUNSET in the interior of the house:
painting FLOWERS IN SUNSET in the interior of the house

MORE PAINTINGS OF THIS SUBJECTS CAN BE SEEN ON THE PICTURES BELOW:

Painting for sale.

No comments:

New Painting for SALE

Contributors

Blog Archive

Followers